Weak Chaos and Quasi-Regular Patterns by R. Z. Sagdeev, Georgin Moiseevich Zaslavskii, D. A. Usikov, A. A. Chernikov (Hardback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £109.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a paperback edition of the first title in the Cambridge Nonlinear Science Series.
- Author(s)A. A. Chernikov,D. A. Usikov,Georgin Moiseevich Zaslavskii,R. Z. Sagdeev
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/1991
- Series TitleCambridge Nonlinear Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note177 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byA. R. Sagdeeva
- Series Edited byBoris Chirikov,Predrag Cvitanovic,Frank Moss,Harry L. Swinney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.