All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a series of essays, written over the last twenty years, which rethink the nature and prospects of utopianism in a world that has grown increasingly sceptical as to the possibility of systemic socio-political transformation in a positive direction.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gardiner is Professor of Sociology at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. He is the author of numerous books, journal articles and book chapters on dialogical social theory, ethics, everyday life and utopianism, concentrating in particular on the work of Mikhail Bakhtin, Henri Lefebvre and Maurice Merleau-Ponty.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gardiner
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- Series TitleRalahine Utopian Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.