Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
About this product
- Description* A stockvaluation book by one of the leading market practitioners in thefield who created the company life-cycle framework for valuationknown as CFROI.
- Author BiographyBartley J. Madden is an independent researcher whose current focus is on market-based solutions to public policy issues, including FDA reform and corporate governance. In 1969, Madden cofounded Callard, Madden & Associates, where his research was instrumental in developing the CFROI (cash-flow-return-on-investment) valuation model that has become an integral part of the investment process for many large money management firms. He later managed portfolios for Harbor Capital Advisors. In the early 1990s, Madden joined HOLT Value Associates, a firm created to commercialize the CFROI valuation model worldwide. Madden retired in 2003 as a managing director of Credit Suisse, which acquired HOLT. He is the author of CFROI Valuation: A Total System Approach to Valuing the Firm.
- Author(s)Bartley J. Madden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width151 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.