Wealth, Health, and Democracy in East Asia and Latin America by James W. McGuire (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionJames W. McGuire explores why some East Asian and Latin American societies have done better than others at raising life expectancy and reducing infant mortality.
- Author BiographyJames W. McGuire is a professor in the Department of Government at Wesleyan University, Connecticut. He specializes in comparative politics with a regional focus on Latin America and East Asia and a topical focus on democracy and public health. He is the author of Peronism without Peron: Unions, Parties, and Democracy in Argentina and is a recipient of Wesleyan's Binswanger Prize for Excellence in Teaching.
- Author(s)James W. McGuire
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 27 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.