All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionTailoring retirement for successful business leaders Traditional retirement planning fails to meet the needs of wealthy baby boomers, particularly those who are business leaders. There is no one size fits all answer.
- Author BiographyKAYCEE KRYSTY, CPA, CFP, recently transitioned from chief executive officer to President Emerita of Laird Norton Tyee. An accomplished writer and speaker, Kaycee speaks frequently on matters of personal legacy and the business of the family. She was a founding board member of Washington Women in Tax and a founding member of the WSCPA Personal Financial Planning Committee, and is the former chair of the AICPA Personal Financial Planning Division. She has more than thirty years of experience in financial planning. ROBERT MOSER is President and Chief Executive Officer of Laird Norton Tyee. Bob has more than twenty-five years of private wealth management, financial services, and business management experience. Before joining Laird Norton Tyee, Bob was a senior executive at SunTrust Banks, Inc., where he worked for nineteen years. He has also served as a consultant to several private foundations in the areas of governance and strategic planning.
- Author(s)Kaycee Krysty,Robert Moser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byJay Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.