All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at some of the spiritual resources of the Christian tradition that can aid serious reflection on wealth and giving. Beginning with Aristotle - who is crucial for understanding later Christian thought - this book discusses Aquinas, Ignatius, Luther, Calvin, and Jonathan Edwards.
- Author BiographyPaul G. Schervish is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center on Wealth and Philanthropy at Boston College. He is author of Gospels of Wealth: How the Rich Portray Their Lives.Keith Whitaker is a research fellow at Boston College's Center on Wealth and Philanthropy and Managing Director, Family Dynamics, at Wells Fargo Family Wealth. His work has appeared in Philanthropy Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Albert Keith Whitaker,Paul G. Schervish
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitlePhilanthropic and Nonprofit Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note2 line art, 1 figure
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.