Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionDickson argues that, rather than promoting democratization, China's entrepreneurs offer key support for the Communist Party's agenda.
- Author BiographyBruce Dickson received his Ph.D. from the University of Michigan in 1994. He has been a Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at the George Washington University since 1993, where he also served as director of the Sigur Center for Asian Studies and the Asian Studies Program from 1998-2001 and the director of graduate studies in the political science department from 2004-6. He is the author of Red Capitalists in China: The Party, Private Entrepreneurs, and Prospects for Political Change (2003) and Democratization in China and Taiwan: The Adaptability of Leninist Parties (1997), as well as numerous articles.
- Author(s)Bruce J. Dickson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 26 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.