All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat causes thunder and lightning? How do different clouds form? What makes a tornado twist? Kids will discover the answers to these questions and more in this colourful, photo-packed book.
- Author BiographyIn her 16 years of writing for young readers, KRISTIN BAIRD RATTINI has explored subjects ranging from Star Wars to Stonehenge, from funny money facts to amazing animal pals. She's a frequent contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine.
- Author(s)Kristin Baird Rattini
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 10 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.