All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe weather is always with us and, even in this modern age, affects nearly everything that we do. Yet we can all too easily feel that it is too complex to understand. This volume provides an introduction to the weather and a guide to what is happening in the sky.
- Author(s)Storm Dunlop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/04/1999
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note210 col illus, With index
- Weight149 g
- Width82 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- 000nutmeg03 Aug, 2016by
A fascinating read, just right for country walks(Pocketsize),to see what the clouds are, and to see when/how soon it will rain
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.