All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at topics such as - the weather Wind, cloud, tornadoes, twisters, hurricanes, storms, rain and snow, this title helps to discover what you need to know about the world's extraordinary climate and weather systems. It enables you to discover what's happening to the planet, and what changes to expect for our climate in the years to come.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen Dorling is a Fellow of the Royal Meteorological Society, and Senior Lecturer in Atmospheric Sciences at the University of East Anglia. Author of more than 50 scientific papers, Dr Dorling also writes for the Guardian newspaper and is a consultant to the government. He is currently Innovations Director of WeatherQuest Ltd, a weather forecasting company.
- Author(s)The Met Office
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleEyewitness Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width135 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.