All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving with high-twist yarns and contrasting materials can create fabrics with lively textures and elastic properties. This title shows how textiles can do precisely shape themselves.
- Author BiographyAnn Richards trained and worked as a biologist, before going on to study woven textiles at West Surrey College of Art & Design where she later worked as a lecturer. Her background in biology has strongly influenced her textile work, which often draws on form and function in nature. Her work has been exhibited widely, both in the UK and abroad. In 1989 she won First Prize (MITI Award) at the 4th International Textile Design Contest in Tokyo. Over the past twenty years she has lectured and given workshops in the UK and elsewhere, including Europe, Canada and the USA.
- Author(s)Ann Richards
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note177 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.13
- £4.49Trending at £4.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £3.42
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.