CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume examine the multidimensional way in which infants and children acquire the lexicon of their native language.
- Author BiographySandra R. Waxman is director of the Program on Language and Cognition and WCAS Professor in the Department of Psychology at Northwestern University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2004
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Content Note38 illus.
- Weight894 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byD.Geoffrey Hall,Sandra R. Waxman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.