All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn this expanded and fully updated edition, the authors of the bestselling Web 2.0: New Tools, New Schools introduce even more collaborative tools and expertly lead readers through classroom and professional applications that help expand student and teacher learning.
- Author BiographyGwen Solomon has been the director of the websites techLEARNING.com, Digital Learning Environments, 21st Century Connections, and the Well Connected Educator. She is an author, editor of custom websites, presenter, and advisor to ed tech companies. Past positions include senior analyst with the U.S. Department of Education, coordinator of instructional technology planning for the New York City Public Schools, and founding director of New York City's School of the Future.Lynne Schrum is a professor and coordinator of elementary and secondary education at George Mason University, USA. An author of numerous articles and five books, including Web 2.0: New Tools, New Schools and Considerations on Technology and Teachers, Schrum is currently the editor of the Journal of Research on Technology in Education (JRTE). She is a past ISTE president and past member of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) Council.
- Author(s)Gwen Solomon,Lynne Schrum
- PublisherInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEugene
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Society for Technology in Education
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementRevised & Expanded edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.