All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills the gap between strategy and technology by focussing upon the functional capabilities of Web 2.0 in corporate environments and matching these to specific types of information requirement and behaviour.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Jackson is an information and knowledge management specialist who has been a systems developer, product development and project director, strategic consultant and university lecturer during an international career spanning 25 years. He has published widely and consults to government and industry.
- Author(s)Paul R. Jackson
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.