CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.24Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to integrate the business implications of Web 2.0. It emphasizes three major components-social networks analysis, recommendation systems and community building-and offers case studies of business models that use 2.0.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byErnesto Damiani,Miltiadis D. Lytras,Patricia Ordonez de Pablos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.