Web Application Security, A Beginner's Guide by Bryan Sullivan, Vincent Liu (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.96Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on resource explains the nuts-and-bolts of securing Web applications from today's sneakiest hackers.
- Author BiographyBryan Sullivan is a senior security researcher at Adobe Systems, where he focuses on web and cloud security issues. He was previously a security program manager on the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle team and a development manager at HP, where he helped to design HP's vulnerability scanning tools, Webinspect and Devinspect. Vincent Liu, CISSP, is a managing partner at Stach & Liu. He previously led the Attack & Penetration and Reverse Engineering teams for Honeywell's Global Security group and was an analyst at the National Security Agency. Vincent is a coauthor of Hacking Exposed: Web Applications, Third Edition and Hacking Exposed Wireless, Second Edition.
- Author(s)Bryan Sullivan,Vincent Liu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.