CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £35.43Trending at £41.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- DescriptionAre you always doodling heroes and villains for your own comic adventures? Have you ever imagined creating your own comic book for others to read? This book introduces you to the skills, tools, and programs you need to create your own web comics, comics, and cartoons published on the World Wide Web.
- Author BiographyMichael Duggan is an Oklahoma-born author and illustrator with a background in game and web design. His education includes a bachelor of science degree in Game Art and Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Michael currently lives in the Ozark Mountains with his wife and step-kids and is an applications developer and digital media instructor at North Arkansas College.
- Author(s)Michael Duggan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width185 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.