All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second, updated edition, this authoritative and coherent text contains a rich blend of theory and practice and covers all the essential concepts and algorithms from relevant fields such as data mining, machine learning, and text processing.
- Author BiographyBing Liu is a professor of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). He received his PhD in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Edinburgh. Before joining UIC, he was with the National University of Singapore. His current research interests include opinion mining and sentiment analysis, text and Web mining, data mining, and machine learning. He has published extensively in top journals and conferences in these fields. Several of his publications are considered seminal papers of the fields and are highly cited. He has also given more than 30 keynote and invited talks in academia and in industry. On professional services, Liu has served as associate editors of IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery (DMKD), and SIGKDD Explorations, and is on the editorial boards of several other journals. He has also served as program chairs of IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM-2010), ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM-2010), ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD-2008), SIAM Conference on Data Mining (SDM-2007), ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM-2006), and Pacific Asia Conference on Data Mining (PAKDD-2002). Additionally, Liu has served extensively as area chairs and program committee members of leading conferences on data mining, Web mining, natural language processing, and machine learning. More information about him can be found from http://www.cs.uic.edu/~liub.
- Author(s)Bing Liu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/06/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleData-Centric Systems and Applications
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1124 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.