All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines web personalization in intelligent environments. Coverage includes exploiting ontologies for web search personalization, how to derive fuzzy user categories for web personalization, and a taxonomy of collaborative-based recommender system.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number229
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 Tables, black and white; XIII, 141 p.
- Weight890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnna Maria Fanelli,Giovanna Castellano
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.