CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.55
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.03Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
About this product
- DescriptionHelps organizations and individual operators in making the most of their Web investment by providing tools, techniques, and strategies for measuring their site's overall effectiveness. Providing the definitions of commonly-used terms, this book teaches how to gather crucial marketing data, how to drive potential customers to action, and more.
- Author BiographyEric Peterson has been working in Web analytics since 1998 in both a technical and a marketing capacity. Currently, he is an analyst at JupiterResearch, a well-respected analyst firm focusing exclusively on the Internet, covering analytics, search, content management systems and related application technology. In his short tenure at JupiterResearch, he has been quoted in a number of well-respected publications, including InternetRetailer, InfoWorld, The Deal, Ecommerce Guide, Datamation, MediaDaily News and Clickz. He regularly give Webinars on a number of site operations subjects including Web analytics, key performance indicators, search, usability and content management.
- Author(s)Eric T. Peterson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.