All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews the scientific basis and physical principles underpinning imaging in medicine. The major imaging methods of x-radiology, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and nuclear magnetic resonance are covered, and promising techniques are also considered.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editor Maggie Flower was a senior lecturer in the Joint Department of Physics at the Institute of Cancer Research/Royal Marsden Hospital (ICR/RMH) before taking early retirement. A fellow of the IPEM, Dr. Flower was also a joint leader of the ICR's Radioisotope Research Team and head of radioisotope imaging at RMH. Her research interests include the evaluation and development of quantitative radioisotope imaging techniques using SPECT and PET and the application of these imaging methods to a variety of clinical research projects.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSeries in Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note489 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 52 black & white tables
- Weight1632 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byM. A. Flower,Steve Webb
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.