All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Max Weber's contribution to social theory is vital for students and scholars of social science. This insightful text offers critical discussion of Weber's ideas, focusing on their uses - how they have been appropriated and applied to contemporary events. Written by one of the world's leading Weber scholars, this is an essential read.
- Author BiographyLawrence Scaff is Professor of Political Science and Sociology at Wayne State University, USA. He is one of the world's leading scholars of Max Weber and has published many books on his works, including Max Weber in America (2011).
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Scaff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTraditions in Social Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note216 p.
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.