All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by one of the leading cookery writers in the country, this book is a practical guide to a popular method of cooking.
- Author BiographyMatthew Drennan trained and worked as a chef in his native Cork in Eire. He began as a food journalist in London after working in several top restaurants. Matthew spent the next five years writing and creating recipes for national magazines, including Me and Family Circle, before becoming food and drink editor on the Marks and Spencer Magazine, and then launching Ready Steady Cook Magazine. More recently, Matthew has worked freelance for several magazines such as BBC Good Food, Waitrose Food Ilustrated, ASDA Magazine and Inspirations for Your Home.
- Author(s)Matthew Drennan,Weber Stephen Products (UK) Ltd
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMQ Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/10/2009
- Content Note4 colour throughout
- Weight1287 g
- Width233 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.47Trending at £6.89
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £11.76Trending at £12.13
- £3.85Trending at £5.82
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £4.48Trending at £4.58
- £6.14Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.