All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history of the air rifles made by the company, Webley, between 1925-2005, from the introduction of the Mark 1, to the pre-charged guns such as the Venom Viper. This book covers the circumstances under which the early rifles were introduced. It offers information as to how and why they were subsequently developed in the way they were.
- Author BiographyChristopher Thrale has held a lifelong interest in air rifles and air pistols. He started collecting in 1975 and has a fascination in any air weapon with a spring inside it, but retains a particular fondness for Webley air rifles and air pistols. Christopher manages Pax Guns in Highgate, London, before which he was a police officer for thirty years. Married with three children, he lives in Harpendon, Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Christopher Thrale
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content Noteover 300 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- andyp786530 Dec, 2016by
A must for webley followers
If you need to know more about webley air rifles so that you know what to collect. Then this is a must, tells you all you need to know.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- corgi2-6804 Oct, 2015by
Excellent, well researched and well presented reference book.
Excellent, well researched and well presented reference book. Excellent, well researched and well presented reference book.
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.39
- £22.69Trending at £30.00
- £12.77Trending at £14.10
- £12.69Trending at £16.15
- £20.77Trending at £29.90
- £16.78Trending at £19.99
- £12.18Trending at £16.54