All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionWedding production is unique in that every shot must be obtained in a single take, as in documentary filmmaking, but the client expects the finished product to look like a feature film, with perfect capture of every moment. This title explains how to balance the expectations of the bridal couple with the realities of single-take shooting.
- Author BiographyJoanna Silber is a freelance producer, editor, and writer living in San Francisco, California. A wedding videographer for more than a decade, she has shot and edited hundreds of weddings all over the West Coast. In addition to wedding video, Joanna has produced and edited several award-winning documentaries that have screened at film festivals around the world. She teaches at the Bay Area Video Coalition and writes for peachpit.com. Find more of her work at www.josilber.com.
- Author(s)Joanna Silber
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight930 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.