All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.15Trending at £9.89
- £4.73Trending at £4.79
- £12.17Trending at £17.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.51
- £6.33Trending at £7.80
- £3.79Trending at £4.31
- £10.09Trending at £16.03
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you through the aspects of organising your Wedding day, from knowing how to recognise a good reception venue, to wording the invitations and drawing up the seating plan. This book includes checklists and planners to ensure nothing is forgotten and everything is done to budget, in time and without stress. It also includes tips on diplomacy.
- Author BiographyOver the last 20 years, Alison Price's stylish and supremely original parties have won her an extensive client list that includes George Michael, Dame Judi Dench, the Getty family and members of European royalty. Most memorably, perhaps, she created Sir Elton John's celebrated fancy dress party for his fiftieth birthday. Her first book, Perfect Parties, is also published by Kyle Cathie.
- Author(s)Alison Price
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date10/06/2009
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width230 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- angelakahlemlou...25 Apr, 2012by
ok book but for planning your own wedding not someone elses. i originally bought the book thinking it would be about planning weddings professionally but there wasnt much professional information .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.