All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at important ceremonies in people's lives and how they are celebrated within different faiths. This title looks at the unique ways in which weddings are celebrated within 6 major faiths around the world.
- Author BiographyLinda Sonntag has written and edited many non-fiction books on a wide range of subjects for children and adults.
- Author(s)Linda Sonntag
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCeremonies & Celebrations S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content Notephotos
- Weight363 g
- Width220 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine271 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £4.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £3.89Trending at £4.82
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.