All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.17Was:£7.99Free postage
- £7.52Was:£7.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful little book covers everything you need to know about the types of plants known as weeds, how they grow and what they can tell us about soil health.
- Author BiographyEhrenfried Pfeiffer (1899-1961) was born in Munich. He visited the USA several times in the 1930s, was awarded a doctorate for his groundbreaking Sensitive Crystallisation theory as a blood test for detecting cancer, and emigrated there in 1940. He pioneered biodynamic agriculture in the USA and helped found the Biodynamic Farming & Gardening Association. He died in Spring Valley, New York.
- Author(s)Ehrenfried E. Pfeiffer
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note22 b/w line drawings
- Weight118 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.