CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £17.05
- £9.77Trending at £11.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.48
- £14.15Trending at £17.96
- £46.62Trending at £56.89
- £240.06Trending at £290.52
About this product
- DescriptionDefines weeds of southern Texas and northern Mexico as plants that are considered a nuisance to farmers or noxious to livestock. This book covers 189 broad-leaved herbaceous species, grasslike plants, and grasses, encompassing 144 genera and 45 families, including one species of fern, 142 species of dicots, and 46 species of monocots.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Little,James H. Everitt,Robert I. Lonard
- PublisherTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Tech Press,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.