All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.65Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £10.16
- £7.31Trending at £13.19
About this product
- DescriptionWeeds threaten the safe, efficient, and sustainable production of food, feed, fiber, and biofuel throughout the world. Featuring more than fifteen hundred full-color photographs, this guide provides information on four hundred of the most troublesome weedy and invasive plants found in the southern United States.
- Author BiographyCharles T. Bryson (left) is a research botanist for the United States Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service (USDA-ARS) at the Southern Weed Science Research Unit in Stoneville, Mississippi. Michael S. DeFelice (right) is a senior manager at Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1500 colour photos, 125 illustrations, 405 maps
- Weight1451 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byCharles T. Bryson,Michael S. DeFelice
- Photographs byArlyn W. Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.