All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ideas for craft projects to do with children aged between six and 12 in holidays and half terms, weekends and wet days. It is suitable for both girls and boys and covers three popular craft areas: Painting (flower pots); Papercraft (cardmaking, bookmaking, printing, stamping); and, Modelmaking (polymer clay creatures).
- Author BiographyBorn in South Africa, Vivienne Bolton moved to England in 1979 where she has established herself as an expert on crafts. Now living in Norwich, Vivienne regularly lectures and runs workshops at London's famous Geffrye Museum. She is the author of the highly successful The Big Book of Greetings Cards and Handmade Cards and Gift-wrap.
- Author(s)Vivienne Bolton
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/06/2014
- Content Note150 colour photographs & illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.05
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £13.72Trending at £18.95
- £17.11Trending at £25.00
- £7.80Trending at £11.77
- £17.02Trending at £17.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.