All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary cookbook that allows dieters to eat the food they love, but in healthy, low-fat versions. All the recipes have a points value and calorie count and are designed to fit easily into any diet.
- Author BiographySue Ashworth is the author of several cookbooks and is currently the cookery editor for Weight Watchers magazine.
- Author(s)Sue Ashworth
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/11/2004
- Content Note36col.ill.
- Width206 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £10.96Trending at £11.69
- £3.50Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.