All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook containing over 300 new Weight Watchers recipes, written with the philosophy of the Pure Points programme in mind. A calorie count is included so that non-WW members can use the book effectively too.
- Author BiographyBecky Johnson trained and worked as a chef at Villandry in London and Ballymaloe House in Ireland before embarking on two years of culinary travels in Asia, Australia and America. She is currently a freelance home economist and cookery writer who loves the challenge of making great-tasting, low-calorie food. She has written several sucessful books for Weight Watchers.
- Author(s)Becky Johnson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/11/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tomndot13 Apr, 2017by
Early delivery of a totally helpful book. Now to get on with my diet
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £25.64
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.