All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive treatment of extrapolation theory. Starting from an extremely clear and simple proof of the classical result of Rubio de Francia, the authors show how the key ideas can be used to extend the theory to a variety of contexts.
- Author(s)Carlos Perez,David V. Cruz-Uribe,Jose Maria Martell
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- Series TitleOperator Theory: Advances and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 215
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.