CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores Germany's efforts to come to grips with its cities after World War I. This book focuses on the weakness, both local and national, that resulted from the disjunct between the cities' perceived and actual power.
- Author BiographyWeimar Cities explores Germans' efforts after the First World War to come to grips with their great cities and, by extension, measures the feasibility of the postwar experiment that was the Weimar Republic.
- Author(s)John Bingham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Modern European History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.