All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn Austin, Texas, 'Keep Austin Weird' originated in 2000 as a grassroots expression of place attachment and anti-commercialization. By using 'Keep Austin Weird' as a central focus, this title explores the links between sense of place, consumption patterns, sustainable development, and urban politics in Austin.
- Author BiographyA native Texan who lived and worked in the Austin area for more than twenty years, JOSHUA LONG is Assistant Professor of Social Sciences at Franklin College Switzerland in Lugano, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Joshua Long
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note11 b&w photos, 1 map, 5 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.