All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Chris Shellen,Mark E. Hogancamp
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyMark Hogancamp and Marwencol have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Psychology Today, Huffington Post, Denver Post, Oakland Tribune, Austin Chronicle, and dozens of other magazines and newspapers, making this a truly national story about the restorative effects of art.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.64Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.