Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a three-level preprimary series in American English. This book uses traditional children's songs from around the world to introduce very young learners to the world of English.
- Author BiographyJill Korey O'Sullivan has worked in the fields of English as a second language and literacy acquisition as a teacher, writer, and editor. She has taught and developed materials for students of a broad range of levels and in a variety of educational settings, including kindergarten, middle school, community college, and adult education programs. Ms. Korey O'Sullivan holds a Masters Degree in Education from Harvard University. Dr. Joan Kang Shin is a Professor of Practice and the Director of TESOL Professional Training Programs in the Department of Education at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), and specializes in the training and professional development of teachers of English to young learners. In this position she administers numerous online professional development programs for EFL teachers in over 100 countries, including her own courses Teaching English to Young Learners and Teaching English to Teens.
- Author(s)Jill O'Sullivan,Joan Kang Shin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight390 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.