All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rat Bastard Protective Association was an inflammatory, close-knit community of artists who lived and worked in a building they dubbed Painterland in the Fillmore neighborhood of midcentury San Francisco. This book presents new and little-known archival material in this authorized account of these artists and their circle..
- Author BiographyAnastasia Aukeman is an art historian and curator who teaches at Parsons School of Design in New York City. She has contributed essays to numerous exhibition catalogues and written articles and reviews for Art in America, Art on Paper, and ARTnews, among other publications.
- Author(s)Anastasia Aukeman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note53 color photographs, 57 b/w illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.