All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1980s saw the emergence of cyberpunk, that third wave in science fiction, and of radical constructivism. This approach provides a sophisticated terminology for discussing our everyday constructions of reality in general (fiction in reality) and the parallel worlds of cyberspace in particular (reality in fiction).
- Author BiographyThe Author: Christine Farwick studied English Literature, Linguistics and European Ethnology in Munster, Bielefeld, Giessen (Germany) and York (Great Britain). Fields of research include contemporary literature, popular culture, cognitive poetics, existentialist philology, sociology of literature, urban studies, and neurophilosophy.
- Author(s)Christine Farwick
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.