Consider these sponsored items
- £9.40Was:£10.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential book every workplace novice needs--a smart, practical, and fun guide to help them navigate the minefield of personalities, learn to work with their boss, identify priorities, and ultimately kick butt at their first job. --from publisher's description.
- Author BiographyLauren Berger is arguably the nation's most in-demand career and internship expert. She is the CEO and founder of the top-internship website www.internqueen.com as well as www.laurenbergerinc.com. Her first book, All Work, No Pay, is a national campus bestseller. Berger has been featured on Today, Fox & Friends, Marie, the Hallmark Channel, and other media outlets. She has also appeared in the New York Times and Seventeen.
- Author(s)Lauren Berger
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.65Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.