All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the European Welding Engineer (EWF) syllabus Part 3 - Construction and Design - this book provides a clear, highly illustrated and concise explanation of how welded joints and structures are designed and of the constraints which welding may impose on the design.
- Author BiographyJohn Hicks has been a specialist in welding design for 35 years. A graduate of Cambridge University, he is a Certified Welding Engineer, a Fellow of The Welding Institute, and a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. He acts as Moderator of TWI examinations for European Welding Engineer / Technologist / Specialist, and from 1990 - 1996 served as Secretary General of the International Institute of Welding.
- Author(s)J. Hicks
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.