All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £13.40Trending at £26.53
About this product
- DescriptionPresents basic knowledge of the practical aspects of the four most widely used welding processes: manual metal arc (MMA), metal inert/active gas (MIG/AG), tungsten inert gas (TIG) and oxy-acetylene welding and cutting. It contains contains summaries of terminology, weld symbols, weld numbers, cylinder identification and safety information.
- Author(s)Brian Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/1995
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleWorkshop Technology S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/10/2011
- Content Notediagrams, photographs
- Weight237 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.