All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur bestselling Handbook - known as the 'adviser's bible' - covers all the recent changes to welfare benefits, and those that are still in progress. It highlights tactical information on common problem areas and how to challenge decisions.
- Author BiographyThe Handbook is written by a panel of 11 welfare benefits specialists, of whom around half work at CPAG.
- Author(s)Child Poverty Action Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild Poverty Action Group
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.