All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a comprehensive study of the Medicaid programme in the United States.
- Author BiographyRobert Stevens is master of Pembroke College, Oxford, and serves as counsel to the law firm Covington & Burling, where his practice involves international commercial law and competition law. He has also taught at Yale and Tulane Universities, and has authored many articles and books, including studies of social legislation and the legal profession in the United States and the United Kingdom. Rosemary Stevens is professor of history and sociology of science at the University of Pennsyvlania. Educated at Oxford, Yale, and Manchester, she has also taught at Yale University and Tulane University. She is the author of American Medicine and the Public Interest and In Sickness and in Wealth: American Hospitals in the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Robert Stevens,Rosemary Stevens
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight631 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.