CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the welfare system in the USA. Focusing on the AFDC Program (Aid to Families with Dependent Children), it looks at the recipients, providers and the policy ideas surrounding welfare, and identifies three models that have been used to explain welfare dependency.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Bane is the Thornton Bradshaw Professor of Public Policy and Management in the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. David T. Ellwood is Academic Dean and Malcolm Wiener Professor of Public Policy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- Author(s)David T. Ellwood,Mary Jo Bane
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note30 tables tables
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.