Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis work assesses accomplishments and damage created by the 1996 welfare reform. It offers an examination of its sources, its successes and failures, and the economic and social forces that shaped the reform and summarizes developments in welfare history that led to a public call for reform.
- Author BiographyALVIN L. SCHORR is Leonard W. Mayo Professor of Family and Child Welfare Emeritus, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Case Western Reserve University./e During Professor Schorr's long, distinguished career he has served as Dean of the New York University School of Social Work, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, and Director of Long Range Research, U.S. Social Security Administration.He has published seven earlier books on social policies.
- Author(s)Alvin L. Schorr
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Translated byHerbert J. FWD>Gans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.