All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we conceptualize and measure the personal well-being of older people? What research agenda and policy reforms are necessary to maintain decent well-being for older people, in the context of aging populations? This book presents conceptualization and measurement of the multidimensional measures of older people's welfare.
- Author BiographyAsghar Zaidi is Director of Research at the European Centre for Social Welfare, Policy and Research, Vienna, Austria.
- Author(s)Dr Asghar Zaidi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePublic Policy and Social Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Series Edited byMr Willem Stamatiou,European Centre for Social Welfare Policy & Research
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.