All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionPuts the Renaissance Faire back at the historical centre of the American counterculture
- Author BiographyRachel Lee Rubin is Professor of American Studies at the University of Massachusetts Boston. She is author of Immigration and American Popular Culture (with Jeffrey Melnick, NYU Press) and Jewish Gangsters of Modern Literature, and co-editor of American Popular Music: New Approaches to the Twentieth Century and Radicalism in the South since Reconstruction.
- Author(s)Rachel Rubin
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.