Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionStudents love math games and puzzles, but how much are they really learning from the experience? Too often, math games are thought of as just a fun activity or enrichment opportunity. Well Played shows you how to make games and puzzles an integral learning component that provides teachers with unique access to student thinking.
- Author BiographyJayne Bamford Lynch is a district math instructional coach in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, where she spends most of her days in elementary classrooms supporting coaches, teachers, and students. Karen Gartland is a mathematics coordinator and classroom teacher at Groton-Dunstable Middle School, USA. She enjoys working with students of all ages with a focus on conceptual understanding of mathematics through critical thinking and application as well as best practices for integrating technology. Linda Dacey, professor of mathematics and education at Lesley University, USA, began her career teaching at the elementary level and early in her career, received an NSF grant to develop a model program for preparing middle school teachers.
- Author(s)Jayne Bamford Lynch,Karen Gartland,Linda Dacey
- PublisherStenhouse Publishers
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationYork, Maine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStenhouse Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byKassia Omuhundro Wedekind
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.